As summer wraps up, kids prepare to head back to their classrooms — havens for learning, friendships, imaginations and germs.
According to the CDC, the average school-age child misses an entire week of school each year due to sickness.
So, in advance of the 2015 school year, PureBioGuard offers some important back-to-school health and hygiene reminders.
KEEPING BACKPACKS CLEAN
- Unpack them at least twice per week to ensure no food / wet clothes are left in there
- Wash in washer (if machine washable)
- Use antibacterial cleaner to spray / wipe it out (if not machine washable)
- Make sure food and drinks are sealed well and leak-proof
- Consider using sandwich containers, which are easy to wash and reusable
- Wash hands before eating, after the restroom, after coughing or sneezing into hands, after playing outside or with pets and after coming home from school
- Lather soap between fingernails, knuckles, tops and backs of wrists
- Scrub and rinse under warm water while reciting “the ABCs” or two rounds the “Happy Birthday” song
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers kill surface germs, but offer no lasting protection.
- PureBioGuard forms a protective barrier on the skin’s surface that not only kills surface germs, but provides all-day protection as well.
- PureBioGuard continues to protect through up to 10-handwashings and is not intended to be a substitute for proper hand washing
Shop PureBioGuard now to protect your kids as they return to the classroom this year!